- From One Dorm To Another: Navigating The Transfer Journeyby Mya Hemingway, Brand Contributor on February 15, 2021
Oftentimes we find ourselves in a state of confusion on what to do next with our lives.
- The Best Job In The Worldby Barbara Truluck, Brand Contributor on February 5, 2021
During my twelve years as a science teacher, I witnessed students’ levels of stress and anxiety grow each year.
- Every Child Deserves To Be Seen, Safe, And Successfulby Sarah Flier, Brand Contributor on February 4, 2021
For an elementary school counselor – and counselors at all levels for that matter – our current state of the world fuels our passion for what we do.
- There And Back Again: Charting A Course For Student Successby Megan Bledsoe, Brand Contributor on February 3, 2021
While the path that led me to school counseling was straightforward, my journey since has been anything but.
- School Counselors Make A Difference Through Hand And Heartby Vanessa Barnes, Brand Contributor on February 2, 2021
For over twenty years, I have worked in various school districts and always had the same purpose.
- Our School Is Not Complete Without Youby Olivia Carter, Brand Contributor on February 1, 2021
This is how every single class meeting ends during my counseling lessons.
- The Impact Of A Mentorby Cindy Jara, Brand Contributor on January 15, 2021
Thankfully, I was part of the Machen Florida Opportunity (MFOS) program, a scholarship program that supports about 1,200 first-gen, low-income students a year.
- The Role Of A Mentorby Erica Aguiar, Brand Contributor on January 15, 2021
The role of a mentor, for many of us, feels like too much of a title to take on.