Civic Nation Adds Legal Pro Bono Organization ‘We The Action’ to Its Network of Generation-Defining Initiatives
October 12, 2021
Civic Nation Launches Made to Save Campaign to Increase COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence and Access in Communities of Color
April 6, 2021
Civic Nation Ushers in a New Era of Social Change with New Leadership and Initiatives
March 11, 2021
- Fight Continues To Protect Indigenous Communities From COVID-19by Ethel Branch, Brand Contributor on November 30, 2021
From March 2020 through July 2021, our more than 1,300 volunteers provided almost half a million Navajo and Hopi families with food, water, and PPE; produced over 113,000 masks, surgical gowns, and related equipment for first responders, medical staff, and Navajo and Hopi families; and secured an…
- Looking Beyond The Ballot Box: A Holistic View Of Nonpartisan Democratic Engagementby Divyansh Kaushik, Brand Contributor on November 16, 2021
College students across the country blew all previous records by voting in even higher numbers in the 2020 election. 66 percent of eligible college students voted—a fourteen percent increase from the previous Presidential election in 2016.
- Honoring Campuses Amidst Record College Student Voter Turnoutby Jennifer M. Domagal-Goldman, Civic Nation on November 10, 2021
This week, the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge celebrated this success and recognized colleges and universities and the students, faculty and staff, presidents and chancellors, coaches, partner organizations, and election officials that helped ensure that college students across the country wer…
- Here’s How College Campuses Can Create Lasting Collaborations With Local Election Officialsby Eddy Zerbe, Brand Contributor on November 1, 2021
Today is Election Hero Day, a Civic Holiday dedicated to recognizing the immense importance and work of election officials, election administration teams, poll workers, and others across the nation who help enable the democratic process in their communities.
- Acknowledging Identity For A Better College Experience For Allby Sofia Casamassa, Brand Contributor on October 8, 2021
While things, like standardized tests, have become slightly more accessible since I was in second grade, there is still more work that needs to be done to make higher education accessible and equitable to all students of color.
- Strong Democracy Is Good For The Bottom Lineby Stephanie L. Young, Brand Contributor on October 1, 2021
If companies truly want to deliver on their promise to advance racial justice, they can’t stand on the sidelines of our democracy.
- It’s Time To Make Voting Part Of Who We Are.by The National Voter Education Week Steering Committee, Brand Contributor on September 30, 2021
One of the few silver linings of last year was the unprecedented levels of commitment, engagement, and organization by activists that helped make the 2020 election the most participatory in our nation’s history, despite the obstacles created by COVID-19 and the structural barriers that often make…
- College Students Carry 2020’s Voting Momentum Into 2021 And Beyond With Civic Holidaysby Eddy Zerbe, Brand Contributor on September 28, 2021
This is the fourth year that the Students Learn Students Vote Coalition and the Alliance for Youth Organizing have worked with colleges and organizations throughout the US to hold Campus Takeover – a nationwide effort to mobilize students around elections and to create a culture of civic engageme…