- Segregating Schools Is Bad. Segregating Opportunities Is Worse.by Omar Ibrahim, Brand Contributor on July 12, 2021
The unequal distribution of resources caused by school segregation creates massive gaps in outcomes and opportunities.
- Celebrating College Signing Day 2021by Cindy Jara, Brand Contributor on June 28, 2021
Whether a student plans to attend a community college, university, a certification program, enlist in the military, or any other education past high school, College Signing Day supports all students who are making a commitment to education.
- How Our UpNext Texting Program Helped 300,000 Students Go To Collegeby Trey Leveque, Brand Contributor on June 25, 2021
With the generous support of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, our team was able to expand Reach Higher’s UpNext evidence-based nudging program to serve 300,000 students in two cohorts of 150,000 students.
- Juneteenth – Celebration Of Freedom For Allby Brittany Moore, Brand Contributor on June 18, 2021
I wrote a very honest and passionate letter to the City of Charlotte, along with other business leaders, with a request to honor the life of George Floyd with a special lighting ceremony on Juneteenth displaying the colors of the Pan-African flag, to pay homage to our ancestors who built this cou…
- Appealing Financial Aid In Times Of COVID-19by Abigail Seldin, Contributor on June 16, 2021
During the COVID-19 emergency, SwiftStudent has helped 70,000 students with financial aid appeals, providing both factual information about eligibility and template letters for submission.
- Celebrating Pride With My Chosen Familyby Maddie Boehnlein, Brand Contributor on June 16, 2021
Having lived in a small and conservative suburb, I had no queer friends growing up – at least none who felt safe being openly queer.
- We All Need To Start Somewhereby Highvyn, Brand Contributor on June 14, 2021
As I watched the likes of Pastel and Lackhoney rock the stage, I realized I had a sudden, spontaneous urge to become an artist like them.
- National Vaccine Month Of Action Kick-Offby Kyle Lierman, Civic Nation on June 11, 2021
Vaccinating as many U.S. adults as possible before July 4th will require everyone to pitch in.